Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trade Tuesday:
• Home Depot (NYSE:) stock fell 3.25% by 8:17 AM ET (13:17 GMT) after the company reported and comparable store sales that a forecast a slowdown in 2019 comparable sales growth.
• Macy’s (NYSE:) stock gained 2.05% after the company produced better-than-expected and announced a aimed at cutting $100 million in annual costs.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock slumped 3.04% after the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission accused Chief Executive Elon Musk of by tweeting material information about the company. Musk retorted via his Twitter account, claiming that “something is broken with SEC oversight.”
• Caterpillar (NYSE:) stock sank 3.37% after from buy on its prediction that the company’s end markets will peak this year and then fall in 2020.
• Hertz Global (NYSE:) stock surged 10.94% after the company reported better-than-expected for the fourth quarter.
• Etsy (NASDAQ:) stock soared 9.13% after the company reported that beat consensus and .
• Mosaic NYSE:) stock jumped 5.13% after the company reported better-than-expected and doubled its dividend.
• Range Resources (NYSE:) stock rose 2.54% after the company reported fourth-quarter adjusted that topped consensus.
• Tenet Healthcare (NYSE:) stock surged 14.78% after the company reported that beat on the top and bottom lines.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.